Securing commercial real estate insurance coverage when you have tenants in the marijuana industry may be difficult if not impossible through traditional insurance companies. Even if you already have insurance coverage for your building, leasing space out to dispensaries, manufacturers or growers of marijuana will result in most insurance companies cancelling your policy.
Cryptosure is here to help you obtain and maintain the most comprehensive commerical real estate insurance coverage for all of your assets.
What is Commercial Real Estate Insurance for marijuana?
Cryptosure can provide insurance for everything from industrial properties such as warehouses to retail centers, office buildings, shopping malls, farm structures, and greenhouses.
Cryptosure also provides insurance for other aspects of your property including:
- Health insurance and workers compensation insurance for your personnel. People are your most valuable asset. Ensuring that you and your team are well-protected is our primary goal.
- Property insurance for your office facilities and equipment. Providing coverage to rebuild in the event of a loss is paramount.
- Liability insurance to cover accidents at your facility or issues with the end product.
- Business income insurance compensates you for the business income you may lose following a disaster. Disasters typically disrupt operations and may cause you to vacate your premises.
Important Things To Remember
When purchasing commercial real estate insurance for your property it's important to obtain the right amount of coverage. Be sure that your company is neither overinsured nor underinsured. To help you decide the amount of property insurance you need, list all your company’s assets—including property, equipment, and inventory. Insurance for businesses in the marijuana industry is not something you can buy from anyone. Because of its unique standing, only a few companies are able to evaluate the true risks of your business. There are other important considerations you need to keep in mind such as the need to maintain higher levels of security than a traditional business.
At Cryptosure we take all factors into consideration when determining your insurance needs and eligibility including:
- Individual history of claims versus losses
- History of losses and claims in your industry
- Company financials and credit rating
- Collective Risk models and mitigation planning
- Legal defense plans and coverages